24 November, 2018
Posted in : Uncategorized on by : c0l0rad0
Total calories: 1,465.64 kcal
Total fat: 119.75 g
From which, saturated fat: 49.19 g
- * 2 cup (8oz) shredded mozzarella cheese, i used full fat
- * 1/4 shredded parmesan cheese, you could also use grated
- * 3/4 cup almond flour
- * 1 tsp ground golden flax seed
- * 3 tablespoon cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- * 1 egg, beaten
- * 1/2 tsp dried oregano, or any other herb you like
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Add shredded mozzarella to micro-safe bowl and heat on 30 second intervals until cheese is just melted.
- Stir in the parmesan, almond flour, flax, cream cheese, egg and spices until well combined.
- Form into a ball.
- Line a pizza or sheet pan with parchment paper, place dough in middle, working with your hands flatten dough from middle to outer edges working your way around the dough in a circle.
- It takes a bit of time to get it really thin, your hands may stick to the dough initially, if so rub a bit of olive oil on them and continue to work the dough.
- Once you have the thickness you want, I worked it until it was as thin as I could achieve without any holes showing through to the parchment.
- Mine measured about 12 inches in diameter, perfect for two for dinner.
- Now slide into the preheated oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- Carefully flip over, and bake for an additional 3-4 mins.
- Remove from oven, discard parchment paper, spray or lightly brush top of pizza with olive oil
- Flip over and add pizza sauce, cheese and any topping you want.
- Bake again for 3-5 mins, or until topping heated through and cheese melted.