24 November, 2018
Keto Cheesecake Cupcakes
Comments : 1 Posted in : Uncategorized on by : c0l0rad0
Total calories: 2,423.73 kcal
Total fat: 237.50 g
From which, saturated fat: 121.28 g
“Very good low-carb dessert. Keto-friendly.”
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup granular no-calorie sucralose sweetener (such as Splenda®)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners.
- Mix almond meal and butter together in a bowl; spoon into the bottoms of the paper liners and press into a flat crust.
- Beat cream cheese, eggs, sweetener, and vanilla extract together in a bowl with an electric mixer set to medium until smooth; spoon over the crust layer in the paper liners.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the cream cheese mixture is nearly set in the middle, 15 to 17 minutes.
- Let cupcakes cool at room temperature until cool enough to handle. Refrigerate 8 hours to overnight before serving.