8 January, 2019
Celery Oat Soup
Posted in : Celery on by : c0l0rad0 Tags: Celery
Total calories: 286.59 kcal
Total fat: 5.55 g
From which, saturated fat: 0.86 g
BBC Good Food
A warm, healthy soup that will not only keep you feeling full and happy but also your heart pumping regularly!
- one teaspoon water,
- 4 coriander,
- 3 mugs water,
- 4 celery stems,
- 4 parsley,
- One large or 2 small carrots,
- You can squeeze a lemon/lime juice on this dish when serving to give it a tangy sour taste!
- 2 tablespoons of dried/fresh dill,
- one teaspoon black-pepper.
- 5 to 6 tablespoons of oat,
- Chop the celery into about 4 cm.
- Mince the coriander.
- Mince the dill if fresh and if dried just add to Step 2.
- Chop the carrot into cubes and add all the ingredients to the casserole.
- Add the water and let cook for 15 minutes.
- Mean while, mince the parsley.
- Add the oats and mix throughly while still on stove.
- Cook for another 5 minutes.
- Pour into plates and add the minced parsley on top as the dressing.
- Depending on whether you want a thick or thin soup, you can alter the amount of oats you add in Step 7.