30 November, 2018
Breakfast Baked Potato recipes
Posted in : Baked, Breakfast on by : c0l0rad0 Tags: Baked, Breakfast
Total calories: 311.83 kcal
Total fat: 15.52 g
From which, saturated fat: 7.56 g
- 1 small sweet potato
- 1/2 cup leftover vegetarian chili, warmed (See Recipe Note)
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheese
- 1 tablespoon sliced green onions
- Pierce the sweet potato a couple of times with a fork, wrap it in foil, and bake it at 400°F for about 45 minutes, until tender.
- Bring a small saucepan of water to a rapid simmer and poach the egg. (See
- Slice the baked potato in half, lengthwise, and add the chili, cheese, and green onions. Add the poached egg and top with some fresh-cracked pepper. Enjoy!