This hasty straight forward-to-develop desolate tract is the last discover cooking mission for youths. Please don’t search records from a pie crust, as this “pie” does no longer have a crust but is exclusively a delicious desolate tract ultimate for a family dinner. Usual recipe printed in Bon Appetit (June, 1982).
- grated chocolate (garnish) (now no longer compulsory)
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- whipped cream (garnish) (now no longer compulsory)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 1 cup sugar
- Preheat oven to 350-degrees F.
- Grease 8-drag pie pan.
- Mix sugar and butter and mix successfully in an unlimited bowl.
- Add eggs, then flour, cocoa and vanilla, stirring successfully after each and each addition.
- Proceed in pecans.
- Pour combination into pie pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or till set up of abode.
- Chilly and garnish with whipped cream and chocolate, if desired.