this barren region is fast and straightforward ..been making this barren region for forty years, soo honest with ice cream or served scorching out of the oven or wintry…doubtlessly the most efficient ever peach cobbler …household and traffic favorit..
- 1 cup self rising flour
- 1/2-1 cup butter or margarine (can exhaust salted butter or unsalted butter)
- 1 can sliced peach halves in syrup (light or heavy syrup)
- cinnamon sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup milk
- must that you may per chance admire to make a elevated cobbler upright double all elements.
- bake at identical temperature.
- cook dinner till golden brown.
- In a bowl mix, flour,sugar.
- mix elements till serene and no lumps.
- set aside butter or margarine in a 13 x 9 baking dish or pan in a 350*Foven till melted when melted rob pan out of oven and pour batter over melted butter or margarine, DO NOT STIR.
- pour peaches over batter, DO NOT STIR.
- sprinkle cinnamon sugar over prime of peaches, DO NOT STIR.
- set aside in a 350*F oven and bake for 30 minutes to one hour or till golden brown.